1. Divide your paper into three sections
a. Notes (largest section)
b. Key words (margin of Notes section)
c. Summary (bottom third)
2. Take notes, write keywords, and summarize your notes at the end!
Color Code Those Notes!
This helps with memory and recall for tests, too!
1. Grab some colored pens or markers
2. Color code each subject, concept, or idea
3. Add little doodles if you desire
4. All of this will help you remember and recall the information later!
Note taking apps
My note taking materials
Sharpie Gel Pens
Post it Notes
Labels ( label each notebook per subject)